- Pride Week (Our own Version)
- Player of the Match (Trying to work this out)
- Player of the Season (Trying to work this out)
- Write Chants, Make Tifos, Flags, Banners…
THAT LAST ONE IS IMPORTANT!
As Always, Reach Out to Us If There’s an Idea You’d Like to Share
- It’s important to us to give back; we want to do this on our own as well as reach out to The Courage and do something big. Again, this will come with time, but with your involvement, we hope to make this happen.
- Nothing is concrete at the moment, but here are a few charities we want to contribute to due to our own personal ties.
- Breast Cancer
- Easterseals (A non profit that provides services & support for those with disabilities
- Habitat for Humanity (Maybe have our own build day?)
- The Ehlers Danlos National Foundation (Creates resources for those affected by the connective tissue disorder, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome…by Providing a network of support and communication.”)
- The Chiari & Syringomyelia Foundation (To advance knowledge through research & to educate the medical, allied sciences & lay community about chiari malformation, syringomyelia & related disorders)
- To keep the gang together, we want to see you guys even when the gals aren’t playing.
- We’ll update this when it’s the off season, but as always, suggestions are welcome!